A 3 day Saskatchewan waterfowl hunt with HFT Outfitters is US $500.00 per day (plus 5% Goods & Services Tax).
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your booking with the balance owing by July 31st.
Full Guide Service is Included.
- HFT Outfitters is a registered professional outfitter with the Government of Saskatchewan.
- Your group will be hosted by a registered professional guide and supported by two full time spotters.
- Your group will have fresh birds/fields scouted and exclusive permission secured every morning and evening.
- Use of all equipment including sate of the art Final Approach blinds, decoys, electronic calls, trucks and trailers.
Meals and accommodation are not included.
- Your group will use local motel accommodations that will be prearranged prior to your arrival, single or double occupancy is available.
- We utilize local restaurants and cafes for meals.
Licenses are not included.
- All licenses will be organized for your purchase prior to your arrival. Licenses cost approximately $CDN115.00
Bird cleaning is not included.
- Each day your birds will be professionally cleaned, packaged and frozen for your convenience. The bird cleaning costs are tallied and shared equally among all members of your group.
Ammunition is not included.
- A full selection of ammunition for ducks and geese is available at cost.
Vehicle rental is not included.
- Rental vehicles are available at the Saskatoon International Airport. We recommend you reserve a vehicle prior to arrival in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
As bookings fill up quickly and the opportunity to enjoy a waterfowling experience in this unique area is limited, please contact us at your earliest convenience to reserve the dates of your choice.