- Although the season opens September 1st, our first hunts will start in the last week of September as we focus our efforts during the peak of the migration, making every possible effort to ensure your success.
- The maximum group size we accommodate is 6 hunters per group.
- 8 dark geese daily (5 white-fronts) and possession limit of 24 (15 of which may be white-fronts).
- 20 white geese daily and no possession limit (includes Snows, Blues, and Ross’ Geese).
- 8 ducks daily (4 may be pintails) and possession limit of 24 possession limit (12 of which may be pintails).
- 5 Cranes daily and possession limit of 15.
- Legal shooting time is from ½ hour before sunrise to ½ hour after sunset.
- Only non-toxic shot is permitted for waterfowl hunting in Saskatchewan.
- Shotguns must be plugged and may not hold more than 3 shells in total.
- Guns must be unloaded in vehicles
- No alcohol is permitted in vehicles or in the field.
- Canada and Specklebelly geese may only be hunted until 12:00 noon before October 15th. Snow geese, ducks and cranes can be hunted all day the entire season.